Eastern Oklahoma Paranormal Society
Investigation Request Form
EOPS Terms & Conditions
1. You agree to notify us of any and all religious, paranormal, research / educational, law enforcement or other investigating organization or individual that has been on or is currently on the case. If a paranormal or ghost hunter organization is currently on the case, we ask that they be notified that we have been consulted or called in as well and request full cooperation and assistance from them in this particular matter.
2. EOPS and it's officers, members and trusted colleagues are authorized to view and follow up on any evidence gathered, request interviews with the parties involved and be included on any information gathered or procedures performed in order to resolve the case by 3rd parties or the client after we have been called in. This supersedes any and all other agreements with any other organization in this particular matter.
3. We strongly request that there is only one person or responsible party, preferably the property owner, to answer to and invoice for services. This cuts down on confusion and communication issues. Otherwise, we may refuse to take the case or terminate our involvement at any time.
4. You understand the potential for deeply personal matters to be revealed in the course of the investigation such as religious beliefs, areas of stress, etc. You are not required to reveal any of this, but often it does come up as a key to finding solutions - just so that you are forewarned.
5. We do have a high success rate, but due to the nature of this work, we cannot guarantee any particular outcome of your case or be responsible for any damages to your property, person or spiritual welfare. Also, we cannot ensure that we will come to any particular or firm conclusion about the events of your haunting or it's meaning. In some cases, there may not be a paranormal or supernatural agent directly responsible for your predicament, but possible causes may include stress, misinterpretation and other natural phenomena.